Frequently asked questions
Nippon Oil Pump FAQ
Do you sell repair kits for Nippon Oil Pump Trochoid Pumps ?
Industeq stocks many seal kits, couplings and releif valves for most series NOP Pumps.
However Shafts and internal G-rotor may not be available.
Please call us @ 281-565-8600 to discuss all options.
I have a Nippon Oil Pump that has no Pressure ?
(1) Check for cavatation and abnormal noise.
(2) Check inlet filter if dirty.
(3) Check if inlet piping is crused or a crack.
(4) Check all inlet clamps on hoses.
(5) Check if inlet piping is not elevated above pump.
If above ok, the pump internal G-rotor may have excessive wear.
Does Industeq repair Nippon Oil Pumps ?
We are a NOP service center with the proper testing equipment.
Please contact us about repair as some models are not repairable.
I purchased a NOP pump from another brand and/or supplier, can I send in for repair ?
Sorry, we only service Nippon Oil Pump that was factory equiped on existing machine tools.
Please inquire as Industeq can give other options.